Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fell of the Bed [Dasha's first blog entry]

I’m going to sleepover at my Grandmother’s house. It’s going to be fun there, I think so. I have a lot of cousion’s there. There is Haritsah, Hanzolah, Zahrah, Hamzah, Kayyisa and Kanza, and don’t forget My little sister, Aqila. ”Dasha, Aqila be good there! Be good to Jaddati,Okay!” said Amie. “Okay!” my replied.
“Kak dasha! Main, yok! ” said Haritsah in Indonesian. “Ya udah, Ayok!’” I said. After a couple of days, I woke up in the morning. Then I started to act, ”Daddi..atut atuuuhh..atuuuttt...daddii..atut atuuuhh....” Jaddi just kept quite and still busy at his stuff. Agin I joked, ”Daddi..atut atuuuhh..atuuuttt...daddii..atut atuuuhh....” Haritsah commented, “Nanti, jatoh betolan baru tau.”

I start again. I was acting like I almost fall off the bed, ...

and ....

BRUUUUKK!!

I fall off the bed!!

I will [not] remember this always

No comments: